Code Edge Inc. is different from other organizations because its computer workshops and school programs are affordable for socio-economically challenged families.
Code Edge Inc. is a non-profit organization that provides a program that is in direct response to the growing number of young people that are unable to access computer programming training outside the classroom. Code Edge offers under-represented youth the opportunity to make a dramatic change in their lives by providing them an opportunity to be interested in computer programming. The program is positioned to be most assessable to young people who otherwise would not have their opportunities expanded because of socio-economical challenges.
We strive to:
- Establish a strong network of support with the school systems, community organizations, technology professionals and corporations.
- Launch a series of fundraising activities that will successfully fund the expanding program.
- Establish an effective marketing campaign to recruit other technology professionals to assist with computer training.
- Obtain adequate laptops, networking equipment and a training facility for conducting summer camps.
- Collaborate with teaching professionals to establish an age appropriate curriculum.
The business model of Code Edge Inc is to partner with existing out-of-school organizations that focus on education and providing youth development programs.
Code Edge Inc is interested in establishing partnership with out-of-school organizations to introduce young people from under-represented audiences to a technical career path in computer programming.